Sunday 13 April 2014

The Troops of Great Lakes.

Great Lakes makes use of the To-Rags as disposable muscle. In addition to this the city state has regular troops. 

These figures are Ramshackle Iron Brotherhood figures that where kindly supplied by Curtis for free. I wasn't too fussed with the Neo-Reich heads that where supplied. I have done Wasteland Nazis before and it wasn't the feel I wanted for Great Lakes. Looking in the spares bin I found some Westwind Secrets of the Third Reich American heads which I quickly pressed into service. 

I found the Iron Brotherhood figures fun to paint and I plan to get more in future now that Curtis has his workshop set up. 

White Squad has a machine gunner and a flamethrower. I added a putty hose to the flamer. 

Blue Squad. 

Captain Manwaring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment