Tuesday 11 December 2018

Amera Plastic Craters

Hello and welcome to my blog. 

For many years I have been a fan of the vac formed models made by Amera Plastic models. I must admit at first I was concerned that the plastic would too thin but I soon discovered that they happily take 28mm metal figures without any issues. Over time I have added quite a few of their models to my collection.

Recently Amera began a competition on social media on the run up to Christmas to win one of their new crater models. I was lucky enough to win one. It arrived in the post over the weekend.


The model should fit the three scales I game (28mm, 20mm and 15mm) nicely. The craters are nicely detailed. Now I just have to find the time to paint it. 

The competition is still going so give it a go, you never know you may get lucky.

They can be found on Facebook 

Twitter: @AmeraMouldings 

Instagram: 


Thanks for looking. Take care out there.



1 comment: