Tuesday 12 March 2013

WIP 12-03-12


My mojo is back and I am going at it great guns here.... brace yourselves!!   

One thing I have been wanting to do for a while is a junk board - that Borderlands game it to blame. Its all its fault, honest!!   I do have the scrap wastes on MBW so this lot will fit there nicely. 


This is a Andorids play set thing...I guess some textured paint and a repaint will make a funky building for the scrap wastes. 


More junk stuff to follow as I empty out my bits boxes! 

Inspired by Megacity1/2000AD/Judge Dredd I started on some terrain for that....here is the start of a smaller block. 




Thats a 28mm figure!! 

I discovered loads of funky foam sheets in the store room...so I started trimming them to make roads for my MegaCity...





Keep watching folks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment