Saturday 9 March 2019

This and that.


Hello and welcome back to my blog. 


Real life has been keeping me busy but I am slowly cranking the handle. There is a old ruin model I am still reworking. 


A couple of years ago I had a converted 28mm Warlord ww2 British Tommy but he was missing a gas mask. So I sculpted one.




Ever since I picked up 40K RT back in the mists of time I wanted a Ambull miniature but  being a spotty teenager I never had the cash. So the new Ambull kit landed and as it is far cheaper than what the old metal Ambulls fetch I decided to treat myself.  The kit is easy to assemble. 

 


It’s behind you! 


I am looking forward to getting the paint on this critter, as soon as I decide what colours to paint it. Inspiration from natural history isn’t helping my decision.


Meanwhile I have also been busy digging through the mini collection to get some gangs ready to get on the tabletop. 


This lot are some of my old Stalkers. I took lots of inspiration from the Stalker computer games. All of them are converted in some way. 




This is Meatheads’ Crew, a bunch of Stalkers operating out of Rubbleborg. They go on salvaging runs into the Oncewhere city ruins. I will do a full crew run down once I have got the character fluff written. 


That’s all for now, thank you for looking.


Stay safe out there.

1 comment:

  1. Cool stuff! Didn't know about the new Ambull yet.

    ReplyDelete