Wednesday 19 February 2020

15mm Vehicle WIP

Hello and welcome back. 

This week I have been working on some 15mm vehicles. This lot are going to be Post Apoc armoured scrap haulers. 


These are Team Yankee M113’s. I have cut the tops back to create a flat bed and added a back panel behind the driver/gunner. The kits are easy to assemble and come with a variety of weapon options for a M113 APC or weapon platform. My bits box now has a load of interesting bits for other to conversions. 





Each hauler had lots of card added to make them further armoured with scrap. 


The Team Yankee Box had 4 M113’s in it. So one had to have a bit of a Sci Fi conversion.


This will see action with my Planet Wolfden forces in my Wild Galaxy setting. 


Now all I need is some decent weather so I can get this little lot primed. Shame the forecast is for non stop wind and rain for the next few weeks. 

Thanks for looking and take care out there.

4 comments:

  1. I don't see any pictures, Warlord!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird, I couldn’t see them on my phone but I could on my iPad. I have uploaded them again. Thanks for the heads up.

      Delete
  2. I can see clearly now... very nice rides. And in the right scale! ;)

    ReplyDelete