Saturday 21 March 2020

Wasteland Wondering



Hello and welcome back to another Wasteland Wondering, 


Due to the CV-19 virus that is plaguing the globe at present I find myself with a lot of time on my hands. My wife is at risk from the virus. As a result both her and I are in social distancing for the next 12 weeks. 


Luckily I have plenty of hobby to got at. 


There is loads of figures in the pile of shame which with my wife’s running daily dialysis and regular cat interference should keep me busy for at least two years. 


In addition there is 3 x Ramshackle games cargo haulers, A Ork buggy, a fantasy house, Ainsty Bus gang hideout, 3 x alternative armies 15mm apc’s, 15mm Hammers Slammers combat cars & blower tanks, 4 x 15mm M113 APC conversions, FOGOU 28mm Scrap wall Kickstarter to paint, FOGOU sand village Kickstarter to paint. That’s just the stuff off the top of my head. 


There is a few model kits to get built too and lots of terrain to update. Then there is the endless list of ideas I would like to build. 


So what else is happening on Mattblackgod’s World? I have been playing Rage 2 on the PS4. The game pretty much fits MBW perfectly. It has been inspiring me. I would like to build something like the Arks in the game (think of high tech bunker). It would make for a great game objective. No idea what the track bits are for on the top. 



One thing I have been considering is changing The Kraptoidiots Corporation (K2I) modus operandi. At present they supply very addictive food/drugs to settlements across the wastelands. I am thinking that they will start to “recruit”/press gang/kidnap people as slaves from smaller settlements. 



The figures I use for the K2I goons are 40K Catachans. I am thinking of updating the figures to a more wasteland look. Despite the tweaks that they have had the force still has a too uniform look. 



Hopefully I will have some figures painted soon so I can share some pictures with you. 


Thanks for reading. Stay safe and health out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment