Saturday 29 July 2023

Tengun Renforcements.

Hello and Welcome Back.

 Some time ago I ordered the Void 2 starter set from Seb Games. The set was in a case with the rules to run a small skirmish using the Void rules. In the boxset was a Junker force and Viridian force.



As I already have a Junker force (used for the Tengun Empire in my Wild Galaxy setting) I decided these extra figures would be painted in the same colour scheme.




Exosuit is a nice addition, providing a power fist and chain gun. It should add some punch to the force (or become a bullet magnet).

The whole force so far.

In my pile of shame is a few sprues of original plastic Junkers. When I get to it I will add them to this force. Part of me is tempted to ditch the shotguns for assault rifles on a few, just to give the force more ranged and suppression options. Maybe a sniper would be a useful addition. So far due to weapon range limits (note not the Void rules but Skank or 40k RT) means the force has to hug terrain to get close. A couple of rapid fire weapons and a large empty table space will keep them at bay.


Thanks for looking, take care out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment