Wednesday 24 April 2024

More Starship Wreckage

Hello and Welcome Back,

Some years ago I put together a multiversegamingterrain star ship wreckage terrain set. For some time I have wanted to add to it.


A few weeks back I was tasked to replace the taps on the bathroom basin. I picked up one of those cheap plastic back nut wrenches...totally useless as a tool. After lots of swearing I was going to chuck it away but I thought it might be useful. After hacking it in half I thought it would make a good bit of starship wreckage.



A base was cut from poster board and then extra bits made up from the bits box. Some extra bits were added from the depths of the bits box. The engine bit was various bottle tops and a kinder egg pod. A quick paint job, some tufts and boom....quick cheap terrain. 




Thanks for looking. Take care out there.




No comments:

Post a Comment