Sunday 7 July 2024

The Water Merchant.

Hello and Welcome Back, 

A common site in Last City's Barta Square, the water seller trades water from his cart. To stop the locals from just mugging the Water Seller, a couple of hefty guards protect him and his assets. 

All these figures are by Macrocosm miniatures and are based on the Carl Critchlow drawings in the Helsreach section of the old 40K Rouge Trader rule book. 

I found these figures really fun to paint. While they fit the Post Apocalyptic setting perfectly, they could equally be seen wandering around a dirtside space port. I am tempted to pick up a lot more guards as they could be used in a lot of table top factions. I also think I need to make the Water Merchant a cart at some point.


Thanks for looking, take care out there. 


4 comments:

  1. Oooh! I remember the illustration, but I didn't know there were minis of that! Oh, you just created a new need in me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha, glad to be of service. Doooo itttt. 😂

      Delete