Monday, 7 September 2026

Project Scrapjacks #2

Hello and Welcome Back, 

There has been more progress on my Scrapjacks project. 

First up is a level 1 hazard: infected crew. It could be from weird alien viruses, or it could be from nanobots that have reanimated their corpses. Either way, they are going to be a hazard for the crew.


These space zombies are by Diehard Miniatures.


There is also these space zombies by Anvil Industries. These are a universal torso that can come with different hands and heads for zombies or crew. The hands on one of the figures keep coming off, its getting annoying.



Some installations are guarded by C Frame (combat) robots. These are a level 3 threat. I can't recall where this figure came from. Its made from cheap moulded plastic, so maybe a playset?
Now for something to help your crew on it's salvage mission, the humble cargo mule. It saves carrying all that loot. These are resin items from Anvil Industries.

Another level 3 hazard is the VRG Compliance teams. These guys are corporate enforcers. The figures are Space Rangers by em4 miniatures. The guy with the heavy weapon is the Badass figure.


There is also the VGR Sector Compliance Commander, who is a Apex level threat. Again I have used a EM4 Space Ranger officer for this figure.

All the Vastar Compliance figures in this post will also serve as Elite heavy troopers of the Krom Corporation in my Wild Galaxy setting.

I have just realised that I have enough figures to run the Scrap Jacks introductory mission/game available online. I guess I should give it a go soon, just in case I don't enjoy the rules.

That said, I am currently working on some Pirates figures for Scrapjacks. Keep an eye open for the next Scrapjacks post.

Thanks for reading and take care.








No comments:

Post a Comment