Tuesday 31 July 2018

The painting challenge.



Hello and Welcome back to my blog.

It is no secret that my hobby time has slipped in the last few years. Time seems to absorbed by a thousand other things. When I do get to paint my cats seem to take it in turns to stop me. 

As it is 1st of August I thought I would set myself a target. A challenge to keep me painting. I am aiming at painting a figure a day which will end sometime in mid November, which is when I put the brushes away ready to get the house “Christmassed up”. The target is to get 100 28mm scale figures painted. This should dent the unpainted pile quite a bit. 

There may be a few issues achieving this such as me going to this years BYOL, days out, Halloween  (it’s a big thing in my household), work and chasing electrical gremlins around my motorbike’s wiring. 

I will of course try to keep the blog updated with my progress. Wish me luck.


Thanks for reading, take care out there.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely best of luck. Looking forward to see how your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck mate. Just remember you won't need to finish one every day just so long as they total up in the end :)

    ReplyDelete