Tuesday 27 August 2019

Fogou Models Block House and Hecksreach Barricades

Welcome back Wanderer, pull up a old tyre and take the weight off. In this post we will look at the Fogou Models Block house and Hecksreach barricades.


Late last year I decided to buy some Fogou Models bits, namely the Block house and Hecksreach barricades. One thing my post apoc city is missing is barricades or walls around various buildings. I know barricades are easy to make but the Fogou ones look so good. 

The Fogou bits looked very good. Nicely detailed heavy resin. The resin requires a good primer as the resin is paint hungry. After priming I got side tracked and several months later I got around to slapping some paint on them.


The models paint up well and I enjoyed giving them a quick paint job. Topped off with a dark brown wash just to tone it down and to give it that dirty post apocalyptic look. 

The barricades come in several pieces and a movable gate post. Lots of nice detail on them. 



The block house is nicely detailed. The door is a separate piece. I added a little graffiti and a poster.


Inside the blockhouse is detailed too. I added a few posters to make the residents feel at home. 





In all I am very pleased with the Fogou models. There is a good amount of detail and they are not fragile. It made me pull the trigger on the recent Fortress Kickstarter, which I look forward to getting painted. 


Thanks for looking and take care out there. 


2 comments:

  1. These look great. Love the barricades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Simon, I really like the Fogou terrain. Worth spending on in my opinion.

      Delete