Saturday 27 February 2021

Xenomorphs! Aliens!

Hello and welcome back, 


As you may have read earlier this year I bought some Aliens/Xenomorphs by Galeforce 9. I fancied they would create some interesting problems for the inhabitants of Mattblackgod’s world (as if they didn’t have enough problems). It has also occurred to me that these critters maybe useful for the game “Stargrave”. 


The Queen went together easily. The warriors was a bit more challenging especially for my fat sausage fingers. Their tails where particularly fiddly, needing time for the glue to set. I ended up using piles of coins to rest the figures on. 



Paint wise I decided just to touch up the details, as the figures are gloss black and Xenomorph aliens tend to be gloss black. 



Thanks for looking and nuke the site from orbit.


Take care out there.



1 comment:

  1. Nice work! I seriously looked at picking these sets up but plumped for Star Wars in the end. I could be tempted to get some Xenomorphs though.

    ReplyDelete