Saturday 6 February 2021

Still alive and kicking

Picture from Metro Exodus game.

Hello, out there.


Just a quick post to say that I am still alive. February already, where does the time go? Winter hasn’t yet gone away but hopefully spring isn’t too far away. 


Life has been insanely busy juggling work and  running my wife’s daily treatments. Work isn’t helping too much especially as it is now one man doing the work of three, trying to catch up on 12 months backlog of work. Sadly there is no sign of any help on the horizon. Despite all this you will be glad to know that I have managed to get some hobby time in. 


Mainly working on odds and ends for the forthcoming Stargrave game which I am looking forward to. I am also working on assorted figures from MEP miniatures for my Post Apocalyptic setting. 


As soon as I get some figures & models finished I will be posting them up. 


Stay safe and take care out there. 


2 comments:

  1. Take care, Warlord. Hopefully there are better times ahead. All the best,
    Skully :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I wish you and your wife the best, for what that's worth.

    ReplyDelete