Tuesday 20 February 2024

Reaper Immunocytes

Hello and Welcome back,

Its been a while, a bit of hobbying has been going on in the background but its taking time to get things finished. For a while I have been looking for suitable figures for Reaper Immunocytes for the Matrioshka setting in the Zone Raiders game. I finally settled on these figures.



They are multipart 3D prints found on Etsy. I found this figures very fiddly to assemble. To make things worse the figures are incredibly fragile. They have lost many arms already, I suppose it is expected to see ancient killer robots with some damage. These are huge figures, take a look at one next to a 28mm figure.

In addition to causing trouble for Zone Raid crews in the Matrioshka, I am planning on these killer robots to turn up as a hazard in a bunker for the poor folks surviving on Mattblackgod’s World.


Thanks for looking

Take care out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment