Tuesday 28 May 2019

Dungers!

Hello and welcome back. 

After seeing a post about Ramshackle Game’s characterful Dungers on social media I thought I would get a picture of my own Dunger Herd as it stands. 


There is a mix of older unavailable models and later ones by Ramshackle games in my herd. I am tempted to get more at some point as they are fun characterful models.


Got an adventurer that needs some luggage hauling across the wasteslands? There are pack Dungers too...


These are not the only dungers to be finished in my collection. There are a number of dungers with riders legs cast on them just waiting for me to decide what torsos to use. I have a massive Dungeron to paint too. 

During last years BYOL Helsreach game I snapped this Dunger Stampede. These models are Curtis’s from Ramshackle games. 


Thanks for looking and take care out there. 

2 comments:

  1. Really nice Matt! I like the stripes/warpaint and the added horns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The added horns came from a GW mutant spawn kit. I would like to do more dungers with horns.

      Delete