Sunday 19 May 2019

Trogs! Trogs! Trogs!

Hello and Welcome back to my blog. Some new additions to the Mattblackgod’s world grinder. 

More Trogs to terrorise the wastelands. For those who don’t know, Trogs are a Genetically Engineered Life Form (GELF) created for war. They where brought to the world during the end wars. They can exist in environments that would kill humans and survived the orbital bombardment. The world now is a play ground for the Trogs.


A whole horde of Evil Suns.


Some Bad Moons to add numbers to the clan’s warband. Although plasma weapons on Mattblackgod’s world are notoriously unreliable and dangerous. 


I am on a nostalgia kick and collecting 40K oldhammer Rogue Trader era figures. I have a collection of Orks and when I spotted these plastics cheap on I had to pick them up. They were supplied painted which saves me a job. Although the bases could do with updating.


Thanks for looking and stay safe out there.

2 comments: