Tuesday 28 May 2019

Tinker’z Rat on a Stick Emporium

Hello and welcome back.

Fancy a Rat on a stick? Then come to Tinker’z!


I was bored a couple of weeks ago and found a plastic fruit tub. As I had the itch to do a trash bash I started packing the flimsy plastic with paper mache. My brain was forming a new building for my township. The idea was to make a building that suited both post apocalyptic and frontier world settings. 


Once it had set I had a route through the bits box and began work. The lip was trimmed off the top of the tray. A roof tile was added to cover the letters cast into the bottom of the tray. 


A door was added, this is a resin piece I have had for sometime and I cannot remember the manufacturer (Grendel?).  The same goes for the hatch on the roof. The roof details came from Ramshackle games as did some of the details on the walls. 


The sign was made from square bits of plastic and patches of gift cards. 




Textured paint was added to the walls. Various bits of graffiti were added plus “Tinkerz Rat-on-a-stick” to the sign. 

Thanks for looking. Stay safe out there.

1 comment: