Saturday 7 August 2021

Sci Fi building

Hello and welcome back. 


I knocked together this little Sci Fi building last year for use on my frontier worlds. I thought it was time to get it finished. The model is based on a old card gift box, some bits from the Maelstroms edge building sprue, a resin air conditioning box (not sure of the supplier) and a few mantic bits.

The model was given a coat of textured paint. I primed it grey and then wet brushed it white. It was then given a brown wash and then a white dry brush. The techy bits got a coat of paint followed by a dark wash. I gave it a few orange and brown specs to make things look a little aged. 


The bottom of the walls got a heavy brown dry brush and then a sand dry brush to give it a dirty feel. Some graffiti was then added some of them done in the font Futurama uses. 


A couple of posters was added from the pile on the printer. That guy on the wanted poster looks well dodgy.


I am happy with how the paint turned out and I hope to apply it to future frontier world models.


Thanks for looking. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks excellent. Love the wanted poster thats just brilliant haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was done with a comic making program.

      Delete