Sunday 21 August 2022

New scatter terrain or objectives or whatever

Hello and welcome back,


I got these bits from a pile of stuff my friend Xander gave me before he emigrated to Canada. They where all painted so I hauled them out and added a few touches.


No idea where these weird scary looking plants came from. They fit my plant men faction and Alien world jungle sets nicely. I dry brushed the plants with Coat d Arms Rotting flesh and then washed them with sepia ink. These touches really made the plants pop. 


A couple of Sci Fi crates. All I did with these was touch up some detail. These crates will make nice additions to my spaceport/cargo hold terrain.


Radioactive barrels. These glow in the dark containers got the filler caps and radiation symbols painted. 


Quick easy additions to my table. Thanks Xander. 


Thanks for looking, take care out there.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work! Those Giger-esque eggs could be Kromek scenery for Fantasy Forge - now Scotia Grendel maybe?

    ReplyDelete