Monday 5 September 2022

Billboards.

Hello and Welcome Back. 


Just to add some detail to an post apocalyptic ruined city scape or roadway I had to get some Billboards. 


These billboards are mdf items made by TT combat. For some reason I ordered way too many sets. I assembled and painted them and then they ended up laying about for years waiting for me to print off some posters for the billboards. At the time our printer broke and then life got in the way. 


Having got a new printer it took a while to grab the billboards off the too do pile and to measure them for the poster size. They are 120 x 60mm if anyone else is in the same boat. After looking around the internet for suitable pictures I dropped the pictures into a word document (or Apple equivalent) on a ipad and then stretched them while measuring the size on the screen. 




There are five of these models but one has gone missing. I put them all down together ready for photographing a few days ago and one of them has escaped. I suspect my cats may be the culprits. I will supply a picture if I ever see it again.


Thanks for looking.


Take care out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment