Sunday 12 October 2014

Elevated Living Accommodation WIP3

Time for the next update of my Elevated Living Accommodation entry for the competition run by the Chicago Skirmish Wargamers over on the Post Apocalyptic Wargames Forum. 

I have painted up the base and walls. 

The shack on top has been carefully crafted from scraps laying about. It will be painted next. I don't usually work this way but I wanted to get the inaccessible parts painted. 

There is still glue drying on the shack. It needs lots more detail adding before I add the roof. 



Details of the rug on the floor. It needs a couple of washes to tone it down I think. Plenty of time for that later. 

Looking at the pictures there are a few details I have missed in paint. I will pick these up when I paint the shack. 

Any comments or ideas? 

4 comments: