Saturday 11 August 2018

Wasteland Wargames meetup




WASTELANDERS!!!
Following my fun and success of Helsreach at this year’s BYOL Oldhammer event I am planning a post apocalyptic Wargames day here in the Brexit UK Wastelands sometime next year in the late part of the year. The plan is to find a hall or pub that I can book someplace in the Midlands. Let me know on the comments section below.

For now I am just getting an idea of numbers. So what I need to know is this:

Who is interested?
Any dates you can’t do?
What game or games are you interested in playing?
Would you be interested in hosting/running a game?

I have enough terrain to run several tables so that isn’t a issue but if things get busy I may need to ask for some help.

My plan is to run a game where you run the gang you brought. Not sure on what rules to use. Possibly Skank or Neutronyork3000.

I have been asking about and I have interest from Curtis from Ramshackle games, Xander (V_Lazy_Dragon) and Brummie.

2 comments:

  1. Man, if I was in the UK, I'd be there in a second. It sounds awesome, hope it comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye count me in dates permitting.

    ReplyDelete